Friday, February 21, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

{My favorites of the three above MargaretPrincess Grace}

This week I'm excited to share a recent favorite thing of mine, Julep nail color! Julep is coincidentally a Seattle based company (read more about the company here) but I knew nothing about the product until my little sister enlightened me. Last summer when she came to visit she insisted we visit one of the salons as they are only in Seattle. After a wonderful experience at the nail salon I became more and more intrigued about the product and a few months later became a member! 

My favorite product is the Freedom Top Coat, with this top coat my nail polish lasts five days plus without chipping. It was the top coat that really hooked me to the brand. I cannot wait to get my hands on this product

{Jane Park- Founder & CEO}

Sources
1 // 2

Thank you for reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...