Friday, August 8, 2014

Favorite Things Friday


TGIF! 

This weekend the plan is to crack down and get our apartment in tip top shape. We leave for MN next week and I just hate the thought of leaving a mess. Growing up my mom always made sure our house was clean before departing on vacation- it was never fun coming home to a dirty house! I have adopted that practice and always like to leave our place sparking {although that is always my plan, it doesn't always go off without a hitch}.

In the midst of moving into a new place and having the ability to re-organizing and re-arranging I have been paying significantly more attention to affordable home decor. Today I'm sharing some of my FAVORITE home sites that won't break the bank. 

West Elm- This is the priciest of my top five picks but with their revolving door of sales and promotions as long as you shop this store right you can get anything you need with at least a 15% discount. I particularity like West Elm for their home decor items and cute kitchen utensil/bowls, etc... some of my favorites include these bowls for jewelry storage {only $4}, this fancy votive holder, and of course my very favorite trays of all time! Last seen here.

Zara Home- I love that Zara does a home line, its filled with stylish decorating pieces and light airy linens. Here are a few of my top picks bedding set- priced just right, cute bedside table, perfectly simple frames

H&M Home- Who knew this existed? Well, the site just launched around a month ago and they have some really fun stuff! Check out these storage baskets, mini plates- I would put a candle on this or even use them for coasters. Love the idea of decorating with these- the possibilities are endless. Anyway, I'm in love with their line and cannot wait until the Autumn and Winter collections launch. 

Chapters Indigo- I wanted to throw this site into my mix to talk primarily about their gallery wall frames. Chapters Indigo is a Canadian based company {don't worry they ship to the US} I saw their selection of frames online and was impressed but I was sold after I saw the product in person. The frames are very high quality and reasonably priced. Frame Shop act fast all frames are 25% off 

Target- My beloved Target, this is always a go to when shopping for on trend home pieces. I have my eye on this cute little pouf, and this mirror would look adorable in our small entry way


Thanks for reading- have a wonderful weekend, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...