Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Simple Spring


I absolutely love dressing for this milder, warmer weather; everything is just easier. Today's look is something that I gravitate towards on those days when I just want to be comfy, but look put together. The beauty of investing in timeless basics is that they will stand the test of time and always look great when you pull them out of the closet, even years later, and can be jazzed up with jewelry and accessories when needed. Have a fabulous day everyone. And for you Minnesotans, I hope you are enjoying this weather as much as I am! 











:: Shop the Post :: 

Anthropologie Utility Jacket (similar here & here) // Anthropologie Tee (similar here & here) // Paige Jeans // Rebecca Minkoff Clutch // Tory Burch Wedges (similar here & here) // J.Crew Necklace (similar here) // Kate Spade Watch // Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Sarah Wilson (I had so much fun shooting with her)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...