Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Crisp Blue Button Down


On what seems to be a never ending list of "must haves" I deem the crisp blue button down as an essential to add to your closet this Fall. Think of it as a go with everything staple and can take over when your chambray is in the laundry. I've spotted a few already and I can't wait to get my hands on one. 

The styling is pretty simple in these lovely street style photo's but just the other day I spotted a gal rocking her button down with an army green vest and a pleated midi skirt! I promptly bought this Madewell over-sized vest to try and recreate the look!

{images via 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5}


Thanks for reading, 
L

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of fashionable dresses for women. I'm totally impressed. Beautiful dress looking very cute and amazing. Great post and suggestion to select the dress in fall season. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...