Monday, October 14, 2013

Silver Sparkles


A lot of sparkle and a fun lipstick are my go to accessories when getting ready. This jewel collared shirt has quickly become a staple for me, its an easy piece to dress up or down wearing it under a simple dress or even fun to layer with a t-shirt you really cannot go wrong. To finish off my look I used a bright pink lipstick, a friends mother once told me you can look put together as long as you have your lipstick on- that is a truth I have never forgotten.






:: Shop the Post ::

 J. Crew Top old (similar) // J. Crew Sweater Jacket old  // J. Crew Matchstick Jeans // Zara Shoes // Kate Spade Bracelet // COVERGIRL lipstick in Spellbound

Thank you for reading, 
L

Photos by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...