Sunday, November 3, 2013

Plaid


I love fall in Minnesota. The crisp air, colorful leaves on the ground, sun shining, and beautiful new fall clothes (complete with boots, my absolute favorite). Fall brings so many wonderful memories to my mind. Fall is also the beginning of a new school year for me with my students and I always feel like it is the start my "year". Here's to a new year! Cheers. 







: : Shop the Post : : 

J.Crew Plaid Flannel / / J.Crew Wool Minnie Pants / / Rag & Bone Boots / / Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag, old (similar here) / / Chanel Sunnies, old (similar here) / / J.Crew necklace, (similar here) / / Tiffany & Co. Bracelet, Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet, old (similar here).

WIth Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...