Friday, November 15, 2013

Merci Merci


I have loved the graphic tee trend, but was having a hard time finding one that represented "me". I am not usually a graphics type of gal, but when I stumbled across this one at J.Crew I knew I had to snatch it up. It combines my love for anything French and it is simple enough to be paired with a lot of different outfits. If you are like me, and aren't usually drawn to a graphic tee, step outside your comfort zone and search for one that is perfect for you. It has surprised me how much I gravitate towards it in my wardrobe. 






: : Shop the Post : : 

J.Crew Merci Graphic tee / / J.Crew Wool Minnie Pants / / Anthropologie Utility Jacket, old (similar here) / / J.Crew Suede Flats, old (similar here) / / RayBan Sunnies / / J.Crew Necklace, old (similar here) / / Tiffany and Co. Bracelet / / Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet, old (similar here). 


With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...