Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sunset Over The City


I have come to absolutely love a good beanie (aka winter hat). It is a practical yet fashion forward accessory that can compliment and jazz up any outfit. This one from J.Crew is my favorite, so much so that I have gotten it in multiple colors. I have picked mine up at the end of the season clearance sale, where you can get one for a great price. So now is the time, fashionistas, to go find that good deal on a beanie!! Try to choose a color you wouldn't normally go for. I know this neon yellow has become one of my favorites. 







: : Shop the Post : : 
J.Crew Wool Trench / / AG Ankle Jeans, old (similar here) / / J.Crew Blouse, old (spring versions here and here) / / Rag & Bone Booties / / Kate Spade Handbag, old (similar here) / / J.Crew Beanie / / Prestonmade Bangle / / NARS Paris Follies

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...