Thursday, February 27, 2014

Winter Florals



This black and white floral Milly skirt is one of my favorites. I got a great deal on it last year and have found that it is extremely versatile. It goes great with a neon pink blouse, a cashmere sweater, or a chambray shirt. But this time I wanted to jazz it up a bit, so I paired it with a relaxed boyfriend tee and my ankle booties. The feminine skirt balances well with the easy tee and booties. And of course the look is completed with a hot pink lip!








: : Shop the Post : :

Milly Floral Skirt, old (similar styles here) / /  Anthropologie Tee, old (similar styles here) / / J.Crew Cardigan / / Rag & Bone Booties / / Rebecca Minkoff Handbag, old (similar styles here) / / Chanel Sunnies / / Tiffany & Co. Necklace, old (similar here) / / Tiffany & Co. Bracelet / / Prestonmade Bangle / / NARS Schiap 

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...