Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails {Beauty}



Happy Valentine's Day. I am a complete sucker for V Day! I love everything hearts, cookies, candies, cards, flowers, tea parties...the list could go on. My love for Valentine's Day comes from my mom, who absolutely loves this holiday as well. Growing up she would shower us with gifts, baked goods, and sweet cards, showing her precious love to us. These traditions continue today and I am just as in "love" with Valentine's Day as when I was eight years old. 

I wanted to post a fun, easy way to get in the Valentine spirit. I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to embrace Valentine's Day (please excuse my extra dry cuticles from this crazy cold winter).  

Step 1: Choose a light pink, hot pink, and red color. I chose O.P.I. Kiss Me On My Tulips, Deborah Lippmann Before He Cheats, and Essie Snap Happy.


Step 2: Paint all of your nails in two to three coats of the light pink polish. 


Step 3: Using your hot pink polish, very carefully brush off the majority of the paint from the brush. In light easy strokes, create two hearts on your ring finger and your pinky finger. 



Step 4: On your ring finger, add an additional heart using your red polish. 




: : Shop the Post: 


With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...