Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Casual Lace


I am loving the hot weather, it finally feels like true summer here in Minnesota. I was inspired to wear one of my many summer cocktail dresses that I have accumulated over the past couple years due to the many weddings we have had :) So even though I may not have as many reasons to dress up this summer, I still want to wear all of my dresses. So I combined a casual jean jacket, flat sandals, and an everyday handbag. It's an easy look, perfect for a coffee date or happy hour. "Cas" down those dresses ladies for extra use in your wardrobe :) 










:: Shop the Post ::

J.Crew Dress (similar here and on sale) // Anthropologie Jean Jacket // Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag (similar here) // Tory Burch Sandals (on the Nordies Anniversary Sale) // Chanel Sunnies // Kate Spade Watch // Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...