Thursday, July 23, 2015

Stripes // Stripes



I hope you all are having a great week. L is here in Minnesota and my husband and I have been celebrating our birthdays, so please excuse the lack of posts lately :) Life has just been so special and a good sort of busy! Today's look is a favorite of mine for exploring the farmers' market on the weekend, meeting a friend for coffee, or simply for running errands. And each item is a closet staple for me and items I gravitate towards so often - you can't go wrong with stripes, chinos, and birks. I hope you all have a wonderful day! 










:: Shop the Post :: 

Anthropologie Sweatshirt (similar here) // Anthropologie Shorts // Birkenstock Sandals // J.Crew x Mar Y Sol Tote (similar here & here) // Chanel Sunnies // Kate Spade Watch // Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

1 comment:

  1. The dress that you present here are really fabulous and stunning. The stripe dress and bag are really appreciable. I like those. The price is also affordable. The design and color pattern of the dress is so stylish and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...