Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy Fourth!


Happy Fourth of July (almost) everyone! I am sure you are all just as excited as we are for a long weekend and a chance to get away from it all and enjoy summer! P and I are headed back up to the cabin for a longer stretch with all of my immediate family. I can't wait for uninterrupted time with my family adventuring through the northwoods and relaxing together. Today's look showcases my first jumpsuit purchase that I scored for an awesome deal at J.Crew. The navy color and simplicity make it so easy to wear. I love the red, white, and blue of this post, and what it represents for those who are proud to be an American. Have a great start to your holiday everyone! 











:: Shop the Post :: 

J.Crew Jumpsuit // Kate Spade Handbag (see current styles here) // Via Spiga Pumps (similar here, here, & here) // Chanel Sunnies // Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...