Monday, March 30, 2015

Revamp


It's hard to believe that March is coming to an end! I'm thrilled to be well into warmer days and a little closer to our Hawaiian vacation in April!

Ever since the start of this year, I'v been making a conscious effort to invest in pieces that are multi-functional. I've also been pairing down my closet in order to stream-line and wear everything I have. This hot pink dress worn as a skit was an item I bought years ago, I've held onto it because the silhouette is timeless and I love the hot pink hue. I last wore it to a friends wedding almost 4 years ago so in order to keep its place in my closet I decided it was time to revamp it. I took a style cue from Jess and threw a sweater over it. Voila, a new and improved way to wear a dressier silk dress! When it's really warm out a cotton sweater with some sandals would work just as well. 






:: Shop The Post ::
Theory Dress worn as Skirt (love this dress - I think it would also look cute worn as a skirt) // J. Crew Sweater // Banago for Tommy Bahama Clutch (similar) // Stella & Dot Beaded Wrap Bracelet // Tiffany & Co. Bead Bracelet // David Yurman Cuff // Kate Spade Bow Bracelet // Kate Spade Heels 


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...