Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Pastels


I am so excited to be back posting on A&L. P and I had an amazing time in the British Virgin Islands sailing, exploring, and just enjoying each other (post with photos coming soon). But I do have to admit the transition back has been hard and I always get so sentimental upon returning from vacations :) But spring is in the air, even amidst the snow, and I am looking forward to the weeks ahead. This look is a perfect look for a more casual day at work or going out for dinner on the weekends. There is just something about wearing pastels in the spring!













:: Shop the Post :: 

J.Crew Pencil Skirt // J.Crew Graphic Tee (similar styles here & here) // Anthropologie Jean Jacket // Rebecca Minkoff Clutch // J.Crew Pumps (love this pair) // Chanel Sunnies // Kate Spade Watch // J.Crew Bracelet 

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...