Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Best Friends Wedding {Lifestyle}


On February 28, my sister and best friend married the love of her life. It was a "destination" wedding up north on Lake Superior at Lutsen Resort, and it couldn't have been more perfect! L was able to come into town, along with so many other friends and family - it was truly humbling to see them all in one place :) From the bachelorette party where all of her girlfriends from every stage of life were there to celebrate her. To the gorgeous resort full of much to explore and many adventures to be had. To finally the day itself, surrounded by beloved friends and family. There are no words to adequately describe how I felt on that day, my heart continues to overflow as I reflect on it; God is good! It was truly the happiest I have ever seen my sister, and is a week I will never forget!


























With Love,
A

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...