Monday, March 23, 2015

Sunshine Yellow


Happy Spring! 

I hope you had a great weekend! B and I took it easy this weekend and were lucky enough to get a sunny Saturday so we could try out our new grill! I also tackled a much needed closet clean out - I love sorting through my clothes each season. It's helpful to remember forgotten items and helps to visualize holes in your wardrobe. I pulled out this sunny number in honor of the first weekend of spring. The long sleeves make it the perfect transition piece. 







:: Shop The Look ::

Banana Republic Dress (similar) // J.Crew Denim Jacket // Sven Clogs // PrestonMade Bangle // J.Crew Canvas Tote old but love these reusable totes // Tory Burch Sunnies


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...