Tuesday, March 31, 2015

White // Blush


L and I have been really trying to focus on revamping things in our wardrobe and really focusing on buying essentials that we love and will continue to love from season to season, and year to year. This skirt is a newer purchase for me and I can't get enough of it. I love the comfy vibe and the detailing along the seaming on the sides, plus it's white, which is so fun for these warmer days. Have a great day everyone! 














:: Shop the Post :: 

J.Crew Skirt // J.Crew Linen Tee (these are my favorite) // Anthropologie Jean Jacket // Rebecca Minkoff Clutch // Tory Burch Wedges (similar here) // Chanel Sunnies // Kate Spade Watch (similar here) // J.Crew Bracelet // Prestonmade Bangle 

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

2 comments:

  1. So glad that denim jackets are still in style!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Becky - they are my all time favorite!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...