Monday, April 21, 2014

Pastel Scallops


I hope everyone had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and enjoyed a nice Easter! I'm wearing my Easter attire from the weekend. I just couldn't resist the chance to wear my pastels. I really love this soft blue that has been popping up everywhere check out this lovely lace top and simple shift I have my eye on. I found this dress a few seasons ago through an amazing sale on BDHLN's site, I think I paid just $35 for the dress and originally wore it to a friends spring wedding. I love the versatility of the dress, it can be dressed up with heels or dressed down with sandals and a denim jacket. 











:: Shop The Post ::



Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...