Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Midi-Skirt


I adore a good midi-skirt. They are sweet but fashion forward, and can transition easily from day to night. I am a bit on the short side, 5'4''. While this doesn't affect my ability to wear most things, there are some trends that don't always suit me. However, I just knew I had to make the make the midi-skirt work! I discovered that with my short frame, I needed a skirt that hit just below my knee; with anything longer than that, I was getting lost. For me I like to pair my midi-skirt with a great pair of heels. And I love the simplicity of the white tee in contrast to the feminine and ornate skirt! 










: : Shop the Post : : 

Anthropologie Midi-Skirt, old (similar styles here, here, and here) / / J.Crew Tee / / Tory Burch Wedges, old (similar here) / / J.Crew Clutch / / Ray Ban Sunnies / / Wrap Bracelet / / Tiffany & Co. Bracelet / / Prestonmade Bangle

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...