Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day Dreaming {Home}



I thought I would share with you a few ideas I've been dreaming up for a future bedroom makeover. Although I have been sharing lots of fashion and sweet treats on A&L, I love decorating and dreaming up pretty living spaces. Apartment living can be hard when you are looking to invest in certain pieces- especially furniture but when it comes to your bedroom I think no matter what there are key pieces that can easily transition to any future living situations. I have been keeping my focus on home decorations, lamps, picture frames, trays, and candles have been my go to investment pieces. The smaller price points on these items make it a little easier to pull the trigger and really make your space feel like a home. I will keep you posted on any changes I make to our bedroom. Have a great Wednesday, I hope the rest of your week flies by. 


:: Shop The Post ::



Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...