Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Birthday Girl


We snapped these shots right after my birthday dinner at Westward on South Lake Union. Needless to say if you live in Seattle you must check it out, the ambiance and food are spectacular. I usually opt for a more feminine look on my birthday but could not wait to wear this adorable graphic tee from Old Navy! I love the simplicity of it and pairing it with my leather jacket seemed to suit the look. I'm also pretty crazy about these neon sandals I scored at Old Navy for $6, they may only last a season but they do the job in adding a little extra pep to my step. 





:: Shop The Post ::
Old Navy Tee // Gap Leather Jacket (similar) // Rag & Bone Denim // Old Navy Sandals (similar- higher price point but still on sale) // J. Crew Handbag // Bauble Bar Rings 


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...