Monday, September 22, 2014

Fashion Rocks


Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. 

This weekend I attend the 3rd annual Seattle Rocks the Runway event. The show was spectacular, it was packed with beautiful fall fashion from various retailers throughout the Seattle area. I wore this white Trina Turk dress via Rent the Runway to the event, I initially rented from them for my sister-in-laws wedding and opted for the PRO account. One of the benefits of a PRO account is receiving a $50 birthday credit- I was able to use this credit on my dress paying just $10 for it! The dress was perfect for the event, in fact I wish I could have kept this one- that's the one downside of renting... they all must go back. 












:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz 

4 comments:

  1. I loved this outfit in person, but holy cow it photographs well! SO much fun - glad you were able to join for the event :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bri! I have to give some credit thought to my wonderful photographer:)

      Delete
  2. Those shoes with those nails. I just love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I scored the shoes on super sale at Lord and Taylor. I love a good deal- especially on shoes.

      L

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...