Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Weeknight Look



By the time I get home from work, I am ready to dive into my leggings and big BU sweatshirt. But often times that is not an option and I actually need to look put together due to the fact that we have things in the evenings :) This is one of my go-to looks for the weeknights, balancing a comfortable pair of skinny jeans with a fitted sweatshirt and flats. I believe it is essential to have chic yet comfortable options for evening and weekend wear! I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful MN weather as much as I am!









: : Shop the Post : : 

J.Crew Sweatshirt (similar here & here) / / AG Jeans / / Marc by Marc Jacobs Scarf (similar styles here) / / Tory Burch Flats / / Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag / / RayBan Aviators / / Chanel Lipgloss

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...