Monday, September 29, 2014

Craving Coats


Happy Monday! As the days start to get shorter, darker, and as the temps get cooler its got me thinking about transitioning into heavier coats. I've narrowed down my top choices based on color/print. 

 Every season I'm always drawn to J. Crew's selection of timeless outerwear. I've fallen in love with this collarless coat and I'm crazy about the cocoon silhouette that comes in the most beautiful color palette. I also can't get enough of this printed coat and the price doesn't hurt either! Don't miss out on Piperlime's amazing selection as well, they have some pretty pieces at great price points like this neutral coat, and to die for leopard print number.  I'm also loving this patterned pastel coat and color block piece from their line-up.

:: Shop The Post ::

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

1 // 2 // 3 // 4



Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...