Thursday, September 25, 2014

Blue // Black



I have become a fan of dark navy blue paired with black. I think it provides a subtle contrast and a warmer option than all black. This DVF lace pencil skirt is a new favorite and was a snag from the Nordstrom sale earlier this summer. I love it paired simply this way, or with a oversized sweater and booties. It is a beautiful statement piece for all seasons. I love when I can invest in something that is timeless, chic, and muti-seasonal. 









: : Shop the Post : : 

DVF Lace Skirt // Trouve Top (similar here) // Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag // Stuart Weitzman Pumps (similar here) // Chanel Sunnies // Kate Spade Bracelet // Tiffany & Co. Key Necklace

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...