Friday, September 12, 2014

Favorite Things Friday




Happy Friday everyone! My favorite store of all time is J.Crew...without a doubt. While I love Anthropologie for more eccentric pieces, and Nordstrom and Shopbop for accessories and designer investment pieces, J.Crew has always been and will always be my store of choice! The basics are timeless, chic, and fashion forward. I can't even count how many pieces I have from years ago that are still some of favorite things in my wardrobe. The frequent sales and teacher discount are also bonuses :) Today I am showcasing my favorites from J.Crew for fall (I am all about warmth and comfort). Hope you enjoy your weekend! P and I plan to wrap up in blankets, drink yummy coffee, and watch football and relax!













: : Shop the Post : : 


With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...