Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 1 'Fall Essentials Challenge'


It's day 1 of our 'Fall Essentials Challenge' and I thought it was only fitting to wear some of my favorite pieces including my navy midi skirt and chambray shirt. My chambray shirt is by far my most essential and highly versatile piece of clothing in my wardrobe - truth be told I recently had to replace it because I wore a hole in the armpit! Ang and I are so excited for this challenge because we beleive classic pieces build a solid wardrobe and you don't necessarily need a large quantity of clothes in order to have a endless variety of looks. Don't forget to check out Angela's 1st look on Instagram and stay tuned for a whole month of closet re-mixing.






:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...