Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 5 'Fall Essentials Challenge'



I have been loving our Fall Essentials Challenge because I have been forced to re-think pieces in my wardrobe and get creative about how to piece things together in new ways. I love the juxtaposition between this work dress, and the ease of the sweater and booties. A new favorite look for fall! I think L would agree with me that a great black work dress, and an oversized cardigan are great staple pieces to have in your wardrobe to mix-and-match with what you already have!








:: Shop the Post ::

J.Crew Dress (similar here & here) // J.Crew Cardigan // Rag & Bone Booties // Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag // Ray Ban Sunnies // J.Crew Earrings (similar)

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...