Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 6 'Fall Essentials Challenge'


I tend to gravitate toward more color and patterns in my wardrobe but with fall in the air and A and I's challenge in full swing, I'm finding myself loving on all the neutrals in my wardrobe. Of course, they are a tad easier to mix and match but they also add an air of chicness and polish to my everyday look. I bought this body con dress months ago but only recently started incorporating it into my everyday wardrobe. Its fairly tight but with the right pairings its perfectly appropriate for the office. Throwing on a chambray, jean jacket or oversize sweater helps dress this outfit down giving me the perfect laid back look. 








:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...