Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 19 'Fall Essentials Challenge'


The "Fall Essentials Challenge' will be coming to an end this week but I'm determined to end the week strong with some really fun looks. This one in particular is one of my favorites, I recently added my final 23rd piece, Old Navy's Rock Star grey denim and could not be more pleased with them. I had to try several styles and sizes before finalizing my selection but it was well worth the time and patiance. The Rock Star's are comfortable and at a price point of $34 (not on sale!) you really cannot go wrong. If you are looking to add some cute, comfortable, and inexpensive pieces to your fall wardrobe I highly recommend making a stop at Old Navy! Here are some things I'm currently eyeing from their latest collection- flannel button down, glasses shirt, poncho, & heels!









:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L



Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...