Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 9 'Fall Essentials Challenge'


Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend, I sure did! My Mom and Sis came to town for a long weekend and we had an incredible time. It was a sad Sunday morning having to drive them to the airport but I could not have asked for a better 3 fun filled days!

I'm excited to finally incorporate some color into my 23 day challenge. This skirt has always been a favorite of mine - I love the A-Line quality as well and the full skirt and textured material. The fact that its a pretty geranium red and still very versatile is a bonus. I've actually been very attracted to the fuller bell skirt as of late, check out some of my favorites here, here, and here. I love how easy it is to obtain an all over feminine look with just one piece.  I highly recommend adding this silhouette to your wardrobe - trust me, you won't be disappointed with its versatility!







:: Shop The Post ::
J.Crew Tee // J.Crew Jacket (similar) // Anthropologie Skirt (similar) // Sam Edelman Booties // Rebecca Minkoff Handbag // Stella&Dot Pearl Bracelet (similar) // Timex for J.Crew Watch // Bauble Bar Earrings 


Thanks for reading, 
L



Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...