Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 14 'Fall Essentials Challenge'


Monday always seems to come one day too soon, especially when you had a perfect weekend! Who's with me?

A and I are over half way through our 23 day challenge and although I love mixing and matching my wardrobe, using only 23 pieces in order to do it has in fact been a challenge. I've had to get creative in my mixing and I've grown to love the look of a sweater (mine is cropped but I love the idea of an over sized one as well) over a dress. My favorite part about this look is the way the sweater plays down the dress making it a super comfy weekend look. 








:: Shop The Post ::


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!! I haven't done a cropped sweater over a dress but now I'm definitely going to have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bri! It makes wearing a dress a little cozier.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...