Monday, November 10, 2014

A Lingering Fall


Even though the rainy season is upon us in Seattle we have still been blessed with lingering fall colors and days or sometimes just hours of sunshine. I've been pairing my blanket scarf with everything this season, I love that its warm enough to use in place of a coat! I also have incorporated a swing dress into my wardrobe- although I love the boxy silhouette I have been pairing it with denim for added warmth! I'm hoping to style it with black tights and booties soon. Check out A's post here for more blanket scarf options.








:: Shop The Post ::
Zara Swing Dress // Zara Blanket Scarf // Gap Denim // J.Crew Belt (similar) // Moon & Lola Bracelet // J.Crew Clutch // J.Crew Leopard Flats (similar) // Revlon lipstick in "Hot Coral"


Thanks for reading, 
L



Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...