Thursday, November 6, 2014

Vintage Fair Isles



I am so excited to share today's look with you all because it is so dear to my heart. Not only was it shot at my favorite place in the world, but this vintage fair isles sweater belonged to my sweet grandma when she was my age. Even though I did not get to really know her before she got sick, the stories I have heard make me wish I did all the more. I can't wait to pair it with a pencil skirt or my favorite pair of jeans. Here's to the season of sweaters and egg nog...it's coming :)










{Little O couldn't resist sneaking into a few photos}


:: Shop the Post :: 

Vintage Fair Isles Sweater (similar here & here) // J.Crew Pixie Pants // J.Crew Tee // Hunter Boots // Ray Ban Sunnies // Prestonmade Bangle

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...