Monday, November 24, 2014

Fall Floral's


Happy Monday! It indeed feels very happy especially since its a short week! 

Since the holiday season officially starts on Thursday- happy early Thanksgiving. I thought it would be fun to start showcasing some festive looks. I love breaking out my fall/winter skirts and playing around with new styling. I'm especially fond of this neutral floral print, its a J.Crew piece that I've had forever and can't seem to part with it. I love the A-line silhouette and the neutral print makes it easy to pair pieces with. This would be perfect for Thanksgiving with the family, equal parts dressy and casual! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!










:: Shop The Post ::
J.Crew Sweater // J.Crew Chambray // J.Crew Skirt (similar) // Stella&Dot Necklace // Merona Tights // DV Booties (similar) // Moon & Lola Bracelet // Stockholm FACE lipstick "Chili Flake" 


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...