Monday, November 17, 2014

All Wrapped Up


I've been in denial that winter is coming, although its been sunny here in Seattle there is definitely a chill in the air that calls for more then just a light jacket. This season I have been all about the oversize scarf/shawl I think they bring a hint of elegance to a look and I'm obsessed with this beauty from Topshop. I have also officially broken out my Swedish clogs - circa my Swedish Choir days. I've have had a surprising amount of admirers that are loving the clog look and I could not be more thrilled. What are some of your favorite fall pieces? 










:: Shop The Post ::
Topshop Scarf (sold out - similar)  // J.Crew Sweater // J.Crew Shirt // Gap Denim // Kate Spade Earrings // Tory Burch Sunnies // Swedish Clogs 


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz 

1 comment:

  1. Love the wrap. Looks warm and stylish. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...