Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Tartan


Happy Holidays! I hope you had great weekend. 

During the month of December I'm continually drawn to tartans, the color red and lots of sequins! I love the way a simple button down with a pair of jeans can look festive by just throwing on a necklace. I also cannot get enough of these ruffle socks- they bring me back to my elementary school days when I had a strict only ruffle sock policy! I'm so crazy about them I might invest in some more colors or even try these wool ones.   








:: Shop The Post ::
J.Crew Tartan (similar) // Rag&Bone Denim // Talbots Necklace (similar) // J.Crew Ring // J.Crew Boots (smiliar) // Free People Socks // Mason Jar Snow Globe by Robyn Parker


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...