Monday, December 29, 2014

Black & Blue


Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. B and I stayed in Seattle this Christmas season and although, we missed a white Christmas with our families back in MN we had a very merry Christmas in the PNW. I picked up a pair of neutral track pants at J.Crew last month (a steal of a deal at $23) I I fell in love with this printed pair and have been looking to add a neutral to my wardrobe. I've always been against pairing navy and black together but over the last couple of years have grown to love the two together- they are both neutrals right? I think the two colors make any look a little chicer. 






:: Shop The Post ::

J.Crew Blouse (similar) // J.Crew Track Pants (similar) // J.Crew Flats (similar) // Stella & Dot Necklace // Amber Heart Necklace // Coach Handbag (similar) // Revlon Lipstick in 'Hot Coral' 


Thanks for reading, 
L


Photos by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...