Friday, December 5, 2014

Favorite Things Friday


I have a growing obsession with succulents, air-plants, and small cacti! I love the way you can style them on a coffee table or use them as the center piece on your dinning room table. A few other things that qualify these cheerful plants as one of my favorite things is one, the fact that they are super easy to maintain {aka: really hard to kill}. Secondly,  they are an affordable decoration that really livens up any area of your living space. Lastly, its a good excuse to purchase fun planters and plant stands! I'm obsessed with these copper planters and these cool plant stands.

Have a great Friday! Shop my favorite succulent, air-plants, and cacti below- all available through Etsy.


:: Shop The Post ::
1 // 2 // 3 // 4


Thanks for reading,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...