Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Whites


The count down is officially on, I hope you are all ready for Christmas! I wore this look to the Nutcracker this past weekend. The white embellished skirt was actually a clearance find I found last month at a small boutique. Although, its from J.O.A's Summer line I thought it could easily work as a holiday skirt. Pairing it with a soft grey merino turtle neck and nude pumps (another clearance find via Nordstrom - 60% off!) help winter it up a little. I think this is one of my favorite holiday looks yet!







:: Shop The Post ::
J.Crew Sweater // J.O.A Skirt (similar) // Kate Spade Heels (similar) // J.Crew Bracelets // O.P.I Nail Color 'Samoan Sand'


Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...