Monday, June 15, 2015

Healthy Hair Growth {Beauty}


I recently shared some inspiration on my quest in growing out my hair. This isn't the first time I've gotten the idea of growing my hair long. I've tried at least twice in the last three years and prior attempts would always end a mere 3 months in. This time I was determined to succeed and therefore knew I needed some help. Along the way I discovered some important products and fresh routines in order to keep my hair healthy between trims. I'm now about 7 months in and about to book my first maintenance trim for mid July.


My comb has been a go to tool for keeping my longer hair tangle free. Combing is a lot gentler and has been keeping my split ends and breakage at bay. 
Moroccanoil is by far the most important product I've been using to keep my hair hydrated. I have extremely dry hair {due to the fact that I was washing my hair daily} this product keeps my hair shiny and moisturized all day. In order to keep my hair from drying out I recently started washing it every other day. It has made a huge difference in the quality of my locks. 
Now lets talk shampoos and conditioners. I feel in love with the quality and most importantly the scents of these Lush products. The sea salt shampoo is more of a clarifying shampoo so if you have a dry scalp make sure to only sure it once to twice a week.


Thanks for reading, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...