Tuesday, June 23, 2015

There's Something About An Anthropologie Dress


There is just something about an Anthropologie dress. If you have one hanging in your closet you know what I'm talking about. Over the years I have invested in some beautiful, fun dresses for summer and I love all of them just as much as I did the day I purchased them, and find that even amidst some of the prints and cuts they are timeless. I really feel that summer is a time when you can wear things that are a couple years old and they still feel chic and relevant. This dress is a newer purchase for me. I love the color and the swingy feel of it, making it extremely comfortable for hot summer days. It was perfect for teaching earlier in the spring and can be dressed down with sandals for a quick shopping outing. Have an awesome day everyone. 











:: Shop the Post :: 

Anthropologie Swing Dress // Rebecca Minkoff Clutch // Via Spiga Pumps // Chanel Sunnies // Victoria Emerson Wrap Bracelet (on flash sale right now, it's my absolute favorite) // Prestonmade Bangle 

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...