Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Long Hair Inspiration {Beauty}



I began growing my hair out at the end of last fall - around the middle of November to be exact. I've consistently been a 'short hair girl' so inspiration to not book an appointment to chop it all off has been key. I thought I would share some pretty long hair inspiration that has kept me on track thus far. I think I'm most looking forward to throwing my hair up in a high pony or bun using nothing but a hair tie! In the mean time I've been curling my hair to give it a bit more life. More to come on the products I swear by and how I have been keeping my hair healthy while resisting the urge to go in for a trim. Have a great Wednesday!





{images via} 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7



Thanks for reading, 
L


1 comment:

  1. Love these hairstyles you have chosen. You are going for way long. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...