Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hot Pants


I love listening to my mom reminiscence about her wedding day - walking down the long beautiful aisle at church (the same one I walked down three years ago), her beautiful Priscilla of Boston lace gown, and her adorable hot pants and suit jacket for her going away outfit. But most of all, I love it when she shares how excited she was to marry my dad, her best friend and high school sweetheart. They are more in love today than on their wedding day, and I know they would tell you that these 43 years have been such a blessing. 

With their anniversary coming up I thought I would share a modern take on the "hot pant". These shorts from J.Crew are a new favorite and closet staple (they are 30% off right now). They are easy to throw on and are super comfortable (I may have to buy them in multiple shades). Have a wonderful day everyone! 










{I couldn't resist showcasing my favorite Prestonmade bangle with this beautiful bloom}

:: Shop the Post :: 

J.Crew Pull-On Shorts (30% off + tons of colors) // Organic by John Patrick Tee (similar here) // Mar Y Sol x J.Crew Tote // Tory Burch Wedges (similar here) // Chanel Sunnies // Kate Spade Watch // Prestonmade Bangle 

With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...