Thursday, June 4, 2015

Rigatoni with Sausage & Chives {Food}


I know that I've said it before, but Cook's Country is my absolute favorite place to get new recipes. I have loved every recipe I have tried and they continue to be the ones that I go back to time and time again. I find it so challenging with the wealth of ideas that are before us on Pinterest and online to actually know what recipes are going to be good or just so-so. Then what ends up happening is I've spent time and money on a meal or baked good and it doesn't turn out that great. Cook's Country magazine (and online) is my go-to, and will be for life, I can say that with absolute certainty. From the current issue I have already tried many recipes, including this quick and easy Rigatoni with Sausage and Chives. This is a delicious weeknight meal with cheap, but yummy ingredients. Happy Thursday everyone! 




:: Shop the Post :: 


With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...