Monday, July 7, 2014

Breezy Palms


Happy Monday my Friends! I hope you enjoyed your extra long weekend, I sure did. I love the beauty of a long weekend, even just adding one day makes the weekend feel like it goes on forever.

I'm excited to share this carefree, easy breezy, shirt dress with you. I was drawn to the tie dye print only later discovering the the print was actually palm tress's- even better! Its been a go to on hot summer days, pairing it with fun summer sandals and an over sized tote. I've even been able to dress this piece up with a pair of black wedges and a clutch- perfect for a hot summer night!

Do you have a easy summer dress you gravitate to when it gets balmy? Something that can easily transition from day to night? I have my eyes on a few that look like they could beat the heat. Check them out here and here











:: Shop The Post :: 

Tommy Bahama Dress // J. Crew Sandals // Mar Y Sol for Tommy Bahama Tote old (similar) // Kate Spade Earrings // Tory Burch Sunnies

Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Brendan Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...