Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Easy Blueberry Muffins {Food}


Muffins are one of my favorite things to have for breakfast, I think it might have something to do with the fact they are sweet as can be and look like cupcakes... whats not to love. The best part about these muffins though is the ease in baking them. Most of the ingredients are everyday household items- with the one exception being the FRESH blueberries of course. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Happy baking!


Blueberry Muffins
{recipe courtesy of my Mom}

Cream: 1 stick chilled butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 egg
Add: 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder, a pinch of salt, and last but not least fresh blueberries

Bake in paper lined muffin cups

Batter is stiff, fill muffin cups full

Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes



Thanks for reading, 
L


Photo's by Laura Lorentz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...