Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Skirt Steak Tacos with Corn Relish {Food}



In the summer P and I love to grill fresh and easy recipes outside. Not only does it create delicious meals, but it makes it a social event as well - enjoying a glass of rose, chatting about our day, or enjoying a fun game of Kubb. This past weekend we celebrated our birthdays with my side of the family and my mom prepared any amazing meal on the grill: skirt steak tacos with corn relish and a side of cajun read beans and rice -- one word, YUM! It was an amazing meal and not too difficult to prepare, and we had so much fun doing it together! Instead of posting the recipe here on A&L, I am going to provide a link to the recipes from Epicurious, because I would not change a thing! Happy grilling everyone!
















With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...