Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tie-Dye



This past weekend P and I were in Nashville attending our cousins wedding. We had a fabulous time exploring a super fun city! It was about a 14 hour drive, so Minnesotans, you should plan a long weekend to Nashville to explore our countries' music capital. This dress is a new find for me from Anthropologie and I cannot get enough of it. I wore it to the rehearsal dinner and it was perfect. It is light and airy, a unique pattern/color, and has fun detailing in the back (which I always love). It is difficult to find a sun dress that you love, but I think I found that this summer! Happy early July 4th everyone! 









: : Shop the Post : : 


With Love,
A

Photos by Preston Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...